What does "ten days" mean?
From Steve’s point of view at the start of Avengers, it’s only been ten days since Bucky fell from the train and he went into the ice. It’s only been ten days that he’s been in the future/present and almost everyone he knows is dead.
It gets worse when you check the calendar dates and realize the Bucky falling and Steve’s last fight with Red Skull falls on the same days as the events of Avengers.
- aries: lovable but still a lil bitch
- taurus: p cute but probably sacrifices hamsters to satan in their free time
- gemini: crayola as fuck
- cancer: rude as hell and not to be trusted with shit
- leo: cutest ever
- virgo: really deep and doesn't take any shit
- libra: weird as hell omg
- scorpio: probably satan
- sagittarius: cute and very sweet
- capricorn: to be avoided bc they're like taurus but they probs talk about their hamster sacrifices
- aquarius: charming but hella strange once you know them
- pisces: even more crayola than gemini
Headcanon to where Natasha is trying to set Steve up with girls and Steve quietly says “Girls aren’t the only option.”
Natasha stays quiet and then says “Well, in that case, Danny from R&D is single.”And then Steve smiles because that’s when he knows he’s made a good choice in becoming friends with her.
petition for the next companion to not be a white girl in her 20s who crushes on the Doctor
petition for the next companion to be a grumpy chinese-american grandma who complains about plot-holes and knits the doctor horrific time-travel-themed sweaters to wear when she thinks it’s cold out (most of the time)
reblogging because this is the best idea ever